1. Go on a picnic/camping trip this summer.
2. Get my translating license.
3. Launch the site with melipinel.
4. Finish one story.
5. One book a month/one movie a week/one picture or drawing a day.
6. Prepare to run a marathon. And then actually run one.
Start a writing blog.
8. Adhere to a healthier diet (no processed food, no dark meat, no carbonated drinks, less gluten).
9. Go to NYC/San Francisco/Las Vegas.
10. Develop one project to help the community.
11. Take a screenplay writing course (preferably online)
and one dance class.
12. Do more freelance work.
13. Spend more time with my family.
the checklist so far.
3 caps Klainers will never be over
i can’t get over the elegance of these scenes…
(Source: bowtiesandnoseboops, via heartwolf-archive)
Handwritten last stanza of The Raven, a poem by Edgar Allan Poe.
i cant do this it’s perfect
This is one of my top ten favorite poems.
Sub City New York by Sarah Klein and Tom Mason
It’s a short film - a visual poem - about that moment in New York when you emerge from the subway and find yourself in a new and sometimes unexpected world.
i realize that i do feel this way whenever i ride the subway. cuz you’re in a tube that looks the same all the time, boring and rushing, and when you reach the surface, you really don’t know what to expect. it could be raining or snowing or the sun could be shining brighter than you thought. the air is different, the sounds, everything. it’s awesome. i had never realized it until now.
reblogging this again for the people of NYC and new jersey. be safe.